Sunday, June 9, 2013

407 Cafe - 4 Stars

Located in the Lake Nona area...it's really a cute place with great food!

I first visited 407 Café back in April with my sister-in-law. We were going to the nail spa right near it and after decided to just go next door to eat. My sister-in-law had been before, but this was going to be my first experience...I was definitely pleased!

I then last weekend took my mom to 407 Café when I took her to get a pedicure. I remembered how delicious my Panini was last time I went and told my mom she had to try it. So we went! I again got the smoked turkey Panini...mmm...it is really amazing! Sweetly smoked turkey breast, fresh baby spinach, melted swiss cheese, and cool tangy cranberry sauce on...you get to choose: Ciabatta, Baguette, Multigrain, Pumpernickel, or Foccacia Basil Cheese. The first time I went I had it on the Foccacia Basil Cheese bread...it was good! I also deleted the spinach because I didn't know if I'd like it. Last week I went with the spinach and Ciabatta...much better! The Foccacia Basil Cheese is delicious, but I personally liked the Ciabatta better this past time. It is really an amazing sandwich! I eat the whole thing because it's just one of those sandwiches you can't put down! My mom got the same thing, but like me the first time, she didn't get spinach for her first time. :)

While dining there, I met one of the owners, he was very nice! He took the time to talk to my mom and I about the place and how long it's been there. He was also the one who got me to break down and get the gelato (was trying to stay healthy). All he had to do though was let me taste a few, ha! It was worth the calories though...

This place is definitely worth driving to no matter where you live...I definitely recommend! Not only do they have paninis and gelato, but they are also known for their Crepes...Savory or Dessert. My next trip will definitely be for a crepe (and of course another yummy mimosa)!

If you want to look them up and see what else they have to offer click below for their website:
Outside View

My mom and I enjoying our time together

No comments:

Post a Comment