Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Salon Muse-Christina

"Change your hair, change your life..." as my cousin always says. But it is so true! I love to change my hair, mostly my color nowadays, but once in a while I change the length. Changing length takes commitment...I no longer can tolerate going from short to long, so I don't chop it off anymore. Anyhow...if you want to change your look, your do, your color, or just want to feel better about your hair...you should stop on by Salon Muse and see my good friend Christina Tadros! She will "Change your hair, change your life!"

If you're ready for a change, or maybe just want to see what Christina is all about and give her a try scroll down for her contact information. Seriously, you should!

I originally started going to Christina in April 2013. My old stylist (of about 8 years) and I parted ways mainly because of how he treated my mom one time. I won't go into details, but what happened finally convinced me to go see my cousin's stylist. I had always admired my cousin's hair  and loved her cut, color, and had heard so much about her stylist so I scheduled an appointment. I was nervous a little because new stylist means change. It wasn't that I didn't trust her, it was just a big change to change my stylist. If you are someone who gets your hair done regularly, you know what I mean. BUT...I was SO happy, and realized after my first appointment that I needed that change! I began to understand my cousin's philosophy of hair...haha.

My first visit with Christina was AMAZING! I just got a trim, but when I say it was AMAZING, I mean it was! Here's the deal...I have never had my head massaged during a wash. I know, such a little thing, but oh did it feel good! I was having a conversation with Christina just about life and all of a sudden, I couldn't talk normal because she started to massage my head/hair. Honestly, that sold me! It felt good. I have gone back and will continue to see her on a regular basis because each time, I leave feeling so happy with my hair.

The second time I went I got my hair styled a little and loved the change. I needed it, didn't realize it, but that's what your stylist is for...to change your normal to make you look and feel better. This last time I changed my color. At first I was a little hesitant, but again, I trust her because she really is great at what she does! So, I changed my color...needed to, just needed to be pushed to do it (what a stylist is for). Again, I left feeling great! I am SO happy with what she did! I love my color and trim! Christina is really amazing at what she does; she knows her stuff. I haven't been disappointed, every change she has encouraged me to make, I have loved. And I will continue to follow her ideas because I trust her completely with my hair!

Christina Tadros
Email: CHRISTINAMTADROS@GMAIL.COM
Phone: (619) 519-0515
She used to be at M2 Salon, but is now at Salon Muse in Winter Park on Orange Ave.

If you go see her...let her know you saw her on my blog. Thanks and Enjoy Your New Hair!

Here are a few pictures from my hair changing visits...

Before                                After

  
Before                                         After

Call Christina! 
"Change your hair, change your life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment