Monday, July 1, 2013

The Gnarly Barley...5 Stars

One of my FAVORITE places to go! I love the atmosphere, service, food, and drinks. If you've never been, you need to go and well, you'll probably go back quite often after your first time. :)
The Wall
The Gnarly Barley is a local bar...my dad actually played softball and golf with one of the owners' dads a while ago. They have tacos, sandwiches, and beer. It really is a great place to drink, eat, and hang out.

I have been a few times already. The first time I went, my brother and his wife were the ones who introduced me. I had their Great Grilled Cheese. You literally get to mix and match 5 different cheeses to make your sandwich. Since I am a huge cheese fan, I was in heaven. It was really good! My brother got the Tacos (which ones I don't remember). He is a huge fan of their tacos. My brother's wife had The 38. It is a sub roll filled with turkey, ham, bacon, provolone, honey mustard, and tiger sauce with lettuce and tomato on the side. It's her favorite sandwich there. I tried it and was definitely wanting my own even though I was already eating my grilled cheese. The next time I went, I went with my cousin. We went late just for drinks. This last time I went, I got the Gnarly Dip. Mmm it was good!. It is a sub roll with roast beef, swiss, red onion (no onions for me, not an onion eater), and tiger sauce with au' jus on the side. My friend had the tacos...they are known for their tacos. Deliciousness for both of us! :)
The Gnarly Dip

How is their service? Awesome service! I've never had a problem nor have I ever been disappointed. They are really nice and welcoming. The staff is honestly the nicest I've seen in a while. You don't have to wait for anything except the food to be cooked (of course). :) Would I go back? Absolutely! I have already been a few times and definitely mention The Gnarly Barley when my friends and I plan to go out.

They have Taco Tuesdays where the tacos are $2 all day. Awesome deal. I think I might actually go tomorrow for it. They also have Happy Hour Tuesday-Friday from 4-7. The Gnarly Barley is seriously a cool place! I love going! If you've never been then you definitely need to go and try it out. You won't be disappointed!

Here is their website so you can check them out a little more before you go if you'd like:

No comments:

Post a Comment